It’s easier than you think to decorate your home with seashells. Shells are naturally beautiful anywhere they are displayed and can used in any room of the house!
“Giant shells are very stylish and can be used for a slew of decorating needs around the house. I can’t think of any other piece that can so easily be a bowl, vase or bathroom sink or an elegant stand-alone piece. If you have a particularly stunning shell, display it on a sideboard. Its natural beauty is unlike that of any man-made art, and it has an intrinsic understated elegance.” – Sara Rivka Dahan of Houzz.com
5 Ways to Decorate with Seashells
1. Set a large specimen shell on a side table.
2. Use a conch shell or sea biscuit as a paperweight on a desk.
3. Turn a seashell upside down and use as a bowl for jewelry.
4. Fill a pastry stand with moss and shells for a unique beach house centerpiece.
5. Take an empty lantern and fill it with starfish.
Loving Coastal Living offers a beautiful selection of seashells for all your crafting and decorating needs.Southern Living Magazine; Houzz.com & Pinterest